On Episode 013 of The Human Business Narrative podcast I got a chance to sit down with none other than Mr. Ted Rubin. The guy behind the infamous #RonR social media hashtag, Be Good To People trend, and former Seth Godin employee.
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode:
- A network gives you reach but community gives you power.
- Most B2B commerce is commodotized.
- R On R is the value perceived through a new relationship and accrued perception over time. It's about people.
- All business is human-centric but many brands are forgetting this. Brands need to treat consumers/customers as humans rather than numbers and sales.
- So many marketers and businesses are looking at things from a marketing lens. Stop doing that and focus on the human element and recognition of people.
- Relationships are like muscle tissue, the more they are engaged the more valuable they become.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.
- 5 Essentials for Strategic Human Marketing - http://bit.ly/humanbusiness
- FREE Marketing & Business Analysis - https://www.razorsharpdigital.com
- Entrepreneurship: 1 Year All In, Wins & Challenges, & Glamour - https://medium.com/@ivan_temelkov/entrepreneurship-1-year-all-in-wins-challenges-glamour-492685e0e5d1