In Episode 007 of HBN I was honored to jam with none other than Elena Cardone. She brought forth the diversification I was hoping for in discussing powerful women in business, women entrepreneurs, building an empire, and of course human centricity.
ABOUT ELENA CARDONE
Elena Lyons was born in Madrid, Spain and raised in New Orleans, Louisiana. After graduating High School she moved to Los Angeles at 17 and immediately started working as an Elite Model in numerous high fashion print editorials and national commercials.
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode.
- A 17 year old goes to Los Angeles to become an actress, supported herself, and made a very good living for herself.
- Find the one you trust and focus on your passion and goals.
- The G&E Show - about marriage and finding the work life balance, doing it all.
- Humanizing your brand will yield major potential and advantages for you. The G&E Show accomplished that.
- Find your passion and link up to that.
- Have the desire to help people.
- Always strive to influence others if you've made it.
- Acknowledge the importance of monetization.
- Comprehend the power and value behind being a problem solver.
- Problems don't solve themselves unless you take action and initiative.
- You won't get rid of the fears and insecurites unless you get wings.
- Believe in yourself. Find the commitment.
- Discipline - the ultimate way of pursuing your goals, dreams, and taking action towards them.
- You must have a strong sense of optimism and avoid being a skeptic which will derail you from following your dreams, goals, and visions.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.