In Episode 005 I was fortunate enough to chat with none other than Chris Brogan (@chrisbrogan). If you are an entrepreneur, business owner, or marketer you should probably be familiar with Chris. He spewed a wealth of knowledge and am truly hopeful that you will enjoy the guest interview as much as I did. It's a power house of information!
ABOUT CHRIS BROGAN
Chris Brogan provides strategy and skills for the modern business. He is CEO of Owner Media Group, a sought after public speaker, and the New York Times bestselling author of nine books and working on his tenth. Ask him about it! Learn more about him at chrisbrogan.com
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode.
- Personal branding is imperative that helps build awareness, interest, and recognition.
- The human factor can change your business dynamics.
- Connectivity with people, always.
- Always be helpful to people, provide something of value.
- Don't be everything to everyone. Figure out your buyer persona and appeal to them.
- Care still stands as one of the top business practices that is heavily underutilized by businesses.
- Storytelling helps businesses share something of common and develop interest.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
Amongst other things I also have a daily show on YouTube. A show that focuses on business, entrepreneurship, startups, digital marketing, social media, and the biz grind. The goal is to help other entrepreneurs, business owners, and hustlers maximize their online potential in today's competitive digital world.