On Episode 012 of The Human Business Narrative Podcast I got a chance to jam with Stacey De Polo, a Social Advocacy Manager at GoDady and a Change Evangelist. This episode is literally stuffed with all sorts of golden nuggets. Hear it for yourself!
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode:
- Brands need to understand that they are at the mercy of consumers.
- Forging tribes is critical to business success in today's competitive business world.
- The consumer has a voice, and a strong one too that allows them to control situations and more or less dictate the outcome.
- When you have a tribe around your brand it helps forge real connections that are speechless to describe.
- Nothing will replace the face-to-face connection.
- Human marketing is in reality the only feasible business approach.
- Technology and automation does not replace the human experience.
- AI might be coming for our jobs although it is not deemed as a replacement, yet anyway.
- Keeping up with the mass content is extremely difficult.
- Brands that learn how to harness the new technologies coming online and use them in human ways will be the ones who will continue to thrive.
- More real life human experiences will be integrated within AI and AR.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.
- 5 Essentials for Strategic Human Marketing - http://bit.ly/humanbusiness
- FREE Marketing & Business Analysis - https://www.razorsharpdigital.com
- Entrepreneurship: 1 Year All In, Wins & Challenges, & Glamour - https://medium.com/@ivan_temelkov/entrepreneurship-1-year-all-in-wins-challenges-glamour-492685e0e5d1