On Episode 011 of The Human Business Narrative I got a chance to jam with globally renowned Facebook Marketing expert Dennis Yu. A guy who is extremely down to Earth and has also traveled over 4 million miles around the globe in his lifetime thus far.
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode:
- Programs, systems, checks, and balances systems are essential to everything.
- Even though digital marketing is at a height not many business professionals and particularly young adults are fluent in these methodologies.
- There is a huge gap in companies of all sizes to be filled. Digital marketing education is essential in ensuring these companies become more knowledgeable and educated on digital marketing.
- Most people are not fully matched with jobs that meet or exceed their potential. They simply choose a job that his closest to them.
- There are a lot of people in the digital space that make promises, are earnest, and sell hope. People that are legit are ones that uplift others and validated through others.
- Everyone is an expert these days even people who have a smartphone and a Facebook account.
- If you believe in H2H, building up people, then that will help you become a more dominant resource and authority for everyone.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.
- 5 Essentials for Strategic Human Marketing - http://bit.ly/humanbusiness
- FREE Marketing & Business Analysis - https://www.razorsharpdigital.com
- Entrepreneurship: 1 Year All In, Wins & Challenges, & Glamour - https://medium.com/@ivan_temelkov/entrepreneurship-1-year-all-in-wins-challenges-glamour-492685e0e5d1