On Episode 10 of The Human Business Narrative Podcast I got to chat with Jessika Philips. A top 12 global rising star in social media. Forbes Agency Council member. Founder of Magnet Marketers and The Relationship Marketing System. Also, a President of NOW Marketing Group which she found in 2010 with nothing more than laptop and a vision.
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode:
- In the experience day and age we live in it's important to truly understand the people that you want to do business with.
- Lead with kindness and idea to help other people succeed.
- Technology is not replacing human interaction but rather supporting it.
- Human centricity in business can in part be an internal component within your company by personalizing things.
- Companies should strive for development of cohesive experiences like Disney. By the year 2020 experience will trump over price in the decision making process.
- Human business is the wave of the future and creating better human experiences is what companies need to be focusing on.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.
- 5 Essentials for Strategic Human Marketing - http://bit.ly/humanbusiness
- FREE Marketing & Business Analysis - https://www.razorsharpdigital.com
- Entrepreneurship: 1 Year All In, Wins & Challenges, & Glamour - https://medium.com/@ivan_temelkov/entrepreneurship-1-year-all-in-wins-challenges-glamour-492685e0e5d1