In Episode 009 I got to jam with the "Zen of Marketing" as labeled by Forbes, Mr. Bryan Kramer. He is also a TEDtalk Keynote Speaker, Author of Shareology and Human to Human, as well as the CEO of a company called Pure Matter.
PODCAST EPISODE HIGHLIGHTS
These are some of the major takeaways that you should take note of from this episode:
- Business has always been human-to-human. We do business with humans and companies seem to forget that quite often.
- Companies need to focus on humanizing experiences.
- What marketing was 10 years ago, today, and next 1-3 years will be completely different. However, at the epic center of it all are human experiences. AI, AR, VR will change those human experiences.
- Human touch is essential to everything. Including business and marketing. Technology will not supplement the human touch but rather strengthen it.
- Experiences such as Disney are things we remember as humans. Companies and brands need to focus on establishing such experiences with their customers.
- Losing a client is a hard pill to swallow. Getting a new one is much harder than retaining an existing one. You lose an opportunity but to retain the client focus on engagement with them and create unique experiences.
- Being human is quite fundamental. Everyone, including B2B and B2C should have access to the customer. Brands should be engaging with a customer more often and enforce a more 360 experience.
- Customer service is in essence the new form or marketing.
- Social media allows for a more human experience. Something that brands really need to pay stronger attention to and recognize of importance.
- Attention and superior time for people should be more seamless rather than shutting them off. Think the Disney experience.
- Delivering a better human experience can be one of the biggest marketing assets for companies.
THE BIZ GRIND YOUTUBE SHOW
The Biz Grind YouTube Show is a daily vlog where I talk about whatever but mostly a snapshot of my day-to-day shenanigans and a strong emphasis on entrepreneurship, business, or marketing. It is also a way for me to emphasize upon personal branding, building character, personality, and interest with other like-minded individuals.
- 5 Essentials for Strategic Human Marketing - http://bit.ly/humanbusiness
- FREE Marketing & Business Analysis - https://www.razorsharpdigital.com
- Entrepreneurship: 1 Year All In, Wins & Challenges, & Glamour - https://medium.com/@ivan_temelkov/entrepreneurship-1-year-all-in-wins-challenges-glamour-492685e0e5d1